FIND US AT:
8061 264th Street - Wagner Hills Men's Campus
• NO - spray
• $5/bucket U-PICK (Sundays by donation)
• 9 am- 8 pm daily (evenings are shaded)
• Cash/cheque is easiest
• Buckets must be purchased for $5 each (each bucket holds 5 pounds)
• Masks and gloves are recommended
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to order pre-picked blueberries for $2.50/lb.
All proceeds go to support men and women in recovery.
Please do not bring your own bucket due to COVID restrictions.
Become a Wagner Hills Farm Society MEMBER!
Click the button to apply to be a member today!
In order to maintain the highest degree of safety and respect for our residents, we have well-defined rules and guidelines. Potential clients must understand that violating any of the following guidelines may result in immediate discharge and prevention from future enrollment in the program. We reserve the right to refuse admission to the program if potential clients can not or refuse to adhere to the set rules and guidelines.
- The use/and or possession of cigarettes, pornography and drugs, including alcohol, is strictly prohibited.
- Threats or acts of violence against fellow residents and/or Wagner Hills employees are strictly prohibited.
- Residents must medically be able to participate in the program both physically and mentally. The program requires one to be emotionally able to participate in counselling sessions, group sharing, and worship, and be committed to making healthy life changes.